Did you miss any of my most popular posts published this year?
- 12+ Books for Instructional Designers
- Learning Experience Design: A Better Title Than Instructional Design?
- Captivate 8 Custom Motion Effect Example
- 20+ More Books for Instructional Designers
- No, I Won’t “Tweak” Your PowerPoint Slides
As has been the case for several years, my older posts on instructional design careers continue to gain views and comments. My top post continues to be viewed almost 100 times a day, showing how many people are still confused about what instructional designers do.
- What does an instructional designer do?
- Instructional Design Hourly Rates and Salary
- Instructional Design Skills
- Time Estimates for E-Learning Development
- Getting Into Instructional Design
I have been blogging now for 9 years, and this year I hit the milestone of 1 million total views. I published 46 posts this year, a significant increase from the 34 posts in 2014. This year I set a schedule for myself and made a concerted effort to write a new non-bookmark post at least every two weeks. Although I didn’t hold to that schedule strictly, I did meet my goal of writing more regularly.
Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I’m looking forward to continuing to learn with you in 2016. Happy New Year!