How Expensive is Accessibility? | Karl Groves
Although this article doesn’t give an answer to how much accessibility costs, it does list areas to consider when determining costs. It also provides tips on implementing accessibility effectively through iterative, agile design, focusing on high impact tasks first, rather than trying to do everything at once.
Typically, you will find added costs in the following areas when it comes to integrating accessibility:
- Determining accessibility requirements for final deliverables
- Developing internal style guides and best practices
- Training staff
- Finding new toolsets
- Modifying existing codebases
- Additional QA time & resources
- Consultant Fees/ Salary for an internal Subject Matter Expert
Papers in Rethinking Learning Objectives | Mendeley Group
Collection of posts and articles about learning objectives and Bloom’s Taxonomy
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.