Setting the Mood — Top Tips for Adding Stock Music to Your E-Learning | E-Learning Uncovered
Practical ideas for adding a little stock music to e-learning. It’s probably not a good idea to add it behind narration, but a little bit of music might be beneficial in some situations. It can reinforce or shape the emotional feel of a moment in learning.
Curatr – Motivate your learners to truly engage with online learning
Tool for curating existing resources in a gamified learning experience. Lets learners explore resources at their own pace but with some structure from levels, badges, etc. Learners can comment on resources and discuss with each other. The free edition doesn’t allow uploads, but you can link to content elsewhere online. The teacher edition has limited uploading but is still free for teachers. The corporate version is has more features but is costly.
Questions Asked & Answered: Analysis and e-Learning Design
Ethan Edwards recaps a webinar he gave on “The 5 Most Important Analysis Questions You’ll Ever Ask.” Suggestions on how to get what you need from SMEs
- What do you expect learners to be able to DO after completing the course that they can’t do now?
- What are the consequences TO THE LEARNER if the learner fails to master the intended outcomes?
- Can you show me an active demonstration, a detailed simulation, or provide an opportunity to directly observe the desired performance?
- What specific performance mistakes do new learners regularly make?
- What tools, resources, job aids, or help do successful performers (or even experts) use to do these tasks?
Choosing the Right Character Names for Your Training Scenario | E-Learning Uncovered
Multiple sites for generating names for scenarios
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.